DATUK Sr SIDSAPESAN SITTAMPALAM, D.P.S.M. (SIDERS)
- Degree in Urban Estate Management from the University of Glamorgan, U.K.
- M.B.A In Real Estate from University of Western Sydney
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, U. K.
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Surveyors, Malaysia
- Past President and Fellow of the Association of Valuers, Property Managers, Estate Agents and Property Consultants
- Member of the International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts and International Certified Valuation Specialist (ICVS)
- Board Member of the Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers, Malaysia
- Fellow of Malaysian Institute of Property and Facility Managers
- Registered Valuer and Estate Agent for the Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers, Malaysia
In his early post graduation years since 1983, Datuk Siders had served in Azmi & Co. Sdn Bhd and Debenham Tewson and Aziz Sdn Bhd. In 1991, he established Pakatan Jurunilai & Perunding Hartanah in Kuala Lumpur, where he was the Sole Registered Valuer and Estate Agent managing the said office.
With the expanding business opportunities and growth of his earlier establishment, he together with his new partners incorporated PPC in 1996.
Datuk Siders has a well-rounded experience in all aspects of property consultancy including valuations, project and property management and estate agency. He has engineered numerous successful property sales and leasing deals